Eight vacancies i criminology / related sciences11.6.2021
Eight vacancies in criminology and related sciences in Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
DLs in June and August.
* University of Oslo, Department of Criminology and Sociology of Law
For two projects researching the intersection of digital technologies, DNA, evidence and bodies, the university will hire a doctoral and two post-doctoral candidates to build a research team for the coming 3-4 years. The candidate will work closely together with project leader Mareile Kaufmann at the Department of Criminology and Sociology of Law.
Post-doctoral fellow in criminology
Post-doctoral fellow in the field of digital criminology
Doctoral research fellow in the field of digital criminology
Application DL: June 15th.
* University of Southern Denmark, Department of Political Science and Public Management, Odense: Postdoctoral fellowship in comparative public policy for research project “The Politics of Insecurity” (POINS).
POINS investigates how citizens’ rising subjective insecurity – broadly understood – is reflected in social welfare and criminal justice policymaking. The postdoctoral position will focus on policy change, especially in the Nordic countries.
Application DL: June 23rd.
* Kontoret Forebyggelse og Medborgerskab i Styrelsen for International Rekruttering og Integration (SIRI): One-year post.doc to project re honor-related conflicts in Denmark.
Application DL: August 2nd at 12.00 CET.
* Umeå University, Department of Sociology: University Lecturer in Criminology.
Application DL: August 9th.
* University of Stavanger, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Media and Social Sciences: Postdoctoral position in populism and sustainable development.
Application DL: August 15th.